We Need You!
You Can Go to IndieGoGo: 1) Contribute & 2) Refer Others (get Perks!)
You Can Promote Us: Facebook Post Commenting & Sharing, Contacting, Emailing, Or Use Your social Media of Choice!
Haven't We Had Enough Junk on TV From Hollywood?
The Latest Facts On The Increase of Filth and Decadence is Astounding...
There Has Been A Huge Moral Spiral Downward on TV!
- There was a 93% Increase of Nudity on Prime Time TV from 2011 to 2014.
- Broadcast TV Instances of Sex and Profanity Has Exploded 156.5% Since 1997.
- Hollywood Claims Today's Broadcast TV Content is Safe 24/7 for 14-Year Old's!
- Extremely Graphic Content on TV (rape, orgies, sex with objects) Tripled since 2012.
People of Faith Are Regularly Shown As Outdated And Irrelevant.
- Christians are many times shown to be silly buffoons, laughable and out of touch
- Ministers often depicted as immoral, decadent
- Conservative values are mocked and viewed as outdated and irrelevant
- The Typical Stereotypes are: the ignorant superstitious hick, the angry bigot, the milquetoast priest, the sanctimonious hypocrite, the axe murder 'for Jesus' and the big-haired evangelist/con-man.
What Is The Strategy For The Recipient TV Project?
We Are Doing This Project in 3 Phases...
ONE ~ Crowdfunding On IndieGoGo
We are using IndieGoGo as our crowdfunding HUB. We hope to generate a fan base as well as the budget for The Recipient!
TWO ~ Production / Post-Production
Once we raise the minimum budget needed, we can begin to make the Pilot/Film! That means “Lights, Camera… and… Action!”
THREE ~ Viral Marketing To Millions!
We’ll be sharing contests, sweepstakes, posts and updates about the RED CARPET PREMIER, all The way to 8 Million Fans, Baby!
Introducing The Producers of Palm House!
Meet Our Palm House Team!
BARRY AHLSTEN - Creator / Co-Writer
- Starred in 2009 Feature Film "Heart of The City" (Directed by Jeff Saxton)
- Actor in many live Stage Productions, Assistant Director, Crew Member for some commercial shoots
- Author of the 2012 Non-Fiction Book "From Dad, With Love"
- Co-Owner of Palm House Productions, 2016
- Creator/ Co-Writer of The Recipient, 2016
JEFF SAXTON - DIRECTOR
- Co-Author of Amazon Bestseller "Pebbles In The Pond - V 2" in 2013
- Multiple Telly Winner, Silver Telly Winner in 2005 - Music Video Direction, Editing
- Lifetime Telly Awards Judge on Silver Council Since 2005.
- Produced, Wrote & Directed Feature Film "Heart of The City" (2009)
- Multiple Film Festival, Theatrical Release of "Heart of The City" (2009)
- Co-Director of the Omaha Youth Ministers Network in 1998-2000.
- Assistant Director of "One Voice" Racial Reconciliation Rally with Omaha Mayor, City Council
- Luis Palau / Stephen Baldwin Ministries asked Jeff to Direct their Crusade 2005.
- Produced, Wrote and Directed over 15 original Stage Plays for Live Audiences.
- Co-Host of "Straight Talk" Omaha Weekly Youth Talk Show - KKAR, (1994-1996)
- Author of "The New Pharisee" (SBPublishing NY, second edition 2015)
- Semi-Finalist - Kairos Prize Screenwriting Competition (2014) for "According to Judas"
What is the Next Step On This Journey?
Raising Our Crowdfunding Budget...
1 - We Are Crowdfunding On The #1 Site - INDIEGOGO!
Build Our Audience Before We Start Production
2 - Successful Launch, Massive Flood of Contributors
Indiegogo will Promote Campaigns that Blast Out of the Gate!
3 - Contribute on IndieGoGo, Get Big Bonuses (PERKS)
You will Get Amazing Perks Just for Contributing!
4 - Refer Others Who Contribute For More Big Rewards!
We will Add even More Rewards for Those who Refer Other Contributors!
5 - Reach Our Total Budget Goals on IndieGoGo
When we Hit our Goal on Indiegogo, We Will be Ready to Start Pre-production ASAP!
Here Are A Few Others Who Have Already Contributed!
Average, everyday people, just like you...
1 - Jim S.
"I believe God is going to do something very big with this. I am personally supporting Barry and Jeff and The Recipient!"
2 - Donna E.
"I'm so excited! Your productions have always impressed me! We look forward to contributing! "
3 - Sean C.
"I'm financially supporting The Recipient project because it's exciting to be part of reaching our culture with Truth through - entertainment."
We Have Made It Very Simple To Help Us On IndieGoGo!
1. GO To The Recipient IndieGoGo Page:
- Contribute, and Refer Other Contributors ASAP (If Possible)
- You can Contribute and Refer Contributors All 30 Days of the IndieGoGo Campaign!
2. Stay Updated on Our Facebook Fan Page!
- We will Let You Know About Promotions and Specials!
- We Will Have Updates, Interviews, and Offers!
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Q.Is There A Minimum Contribution For Your Campaign?
A.We have Levels starting as little as $10, and going all the way to our top levels for investors!
Q.Can I Pre-Purchase My Copy Of THE RECIPIENT On IndieGoGo?
A.You bet! A Digital Copy of THE RECIPIENT Comes with Any LEVEL you contribute! (Only exception: the $10 level)
Q.So What Will You Give Me If I Refer Others Who Contribute?
A.We have some awesome Perks that we are going to give you 1) for your own contribution and 2) for anyone you refer who contributes! Go to launch.therecipientshow.com/perks
Q.Can I Get Tickets To The Red Carpet Premier & Party if I Give A Certain Amount?
A.Yes Tickets Are A Perk Of Several Contribution Levels!
Q.I Didn't Find THE RECIPIENT ON IndieGoGo.com. What Is Wrong?
A.Nothing. IndieGoGo will not make the Page live until LAUNCH DAY! That is why we have made this website and other pages – to make sure we communicate our Campaign effectively!
Q.When Is The IndieGoGo Campaign Over?
A.The Official DEADLINE IS – June 26! But We Need Your Contribution ASAP So Try NOT TO WAIT Till the last minute! We will email reminders to you and post reminders on Facebook Fan Page!